Grade Changes

After a grade has been issued, only the instructor has the authority to change the grade.  

The determination of the student’s grade by the instructor is final in the absence of mistake, fraud, bad faith, or incompetence. 

Student requests for grade changes must be initiated no later than two years from the date the grade was posted. 

The instructor must complete and submit an Instructor Change of Grade form to the Admissions, Records and Enrollment Development Office for grade correction on the student’s academic record.

Students filing a complaint based on a grade appeal must follow the process as outlined in Student Complaint and Grievance Procedure. 

Policy 3.10 and Procedure 3.10P, Revised March 2013